Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happies Birthday To Mii @ Ninja Jones

What a late post. almost forget about this. Been a month back for my birthday, doesn't went for celebration cos I'm tearing alot!! Sad right?! Please don't ask why there's no why i just felt bad luck for each year birthday!! Sigh.. Thx Mr.B for buying my favourite Häagen-Dazs ice cream cake for the small surprise. I'm glad to have you muaxx. Smart boss knew my birthday is near by take a chance to sing a song with ninja while we dinner. ThxQ!! Pay my very first time to Ninja Jones that i wanted to visit here since age ago, not to forget the secret metal doors you need to press or move a stone? to open up the metal door. hahax..


Finally I'm here!!
.
Fresh Sashimi* Rm??
.
I'm not a raw food lover but get force to try it!! so sad.. But i found is good still I"M NOT RAW FOOD LOVER!! Maguro Chu Toro (Tuna Belly)* Rm75.00, Nama Kaki(Prawns)* Rm12.00, Akagai(ark shell)* Rm42.00, Uni/Half Tray(sea urchin)* Rm80.00, Botanebi*(Jelly Fish) Rm56.00.. When i saw the bill about this i was OMG!! but honest speaking this sashimi is GREAT and is really fresh!!

Suriken* Rm16.00

The one bite Suriken, is smaller than i expected so mean 1 bite for Rm16! Aisk!! I can still remember the wonderful bite of this!! Crab meat and huge Scallop perfectly cover by the cheesy-licious sauce. No hump just down bite... Grrrup~

Honeydew Moto-yaki* Rm68.00

Recommended by my bossssi, honeydew fill with prawns, scallops, squid topping with the creamy cheesy sauce. Absolutely taste good!!
.
Tamatebeko Bento Box* Rm22.00
.
Alright i felt cheated by this bento!! i order tiramisu and extra additional by boss for my birthday cake! end up they just gave the bento i order with the candle. The Cake just too small for us and they said serve 2 portion?! God! Anyway its past.. Pumpkim Caramel!! Rox i love this dessert although just 2 spoon of it. Taste sinfully good, Pumpkin just go right with caramel!! uhh~

My tiny Birthday cake!! Look cute?! Green tea Tiramisu with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, Tiramisu its slightly too soggy for mii but not bad its good!!

The End bill end up with Rm426.65 for 2 person. So far I'm satisfy with the delicious food and service but still i felt its a lil too pricey. I guess this is why the meaning of we pay for good food!! Fresh Sashimi, Good quality Seafood what you expect? I better keep silent since i won't have to chance to pay the bill =) Giggle* Cheers I'm 20yrs old now!!!

Ninja Jones
.
A-G-5, Ground Floor
Northpoint
Mid Valley CityKuala Lumpur
.
Tel No: 03 - 2288 1646

28 comments:

CK Lam said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Celebration in a nice place with Japanese food...the best of both.

ai wei said...

happy belated birthday to you! seems that u had an enjoyable + wonderful dinner. ur mr.B is sooo sweet!

wish i could hav such an exp dinner on my next birthday ar!~

Kent Fo said...

so sweet la, and 400++ for 2 persons....wee***"""""....wellz, hope will have the chance to celebrate with ur next birthday haha as i noe to drive next year wee**

ck
http://kent1992.blogspot.com

ekeng said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you my dear..WOw..Such a wonderful dinner..But so expensive oh :)

Simon Seow said...

Happy birthday Jasmine. Wah, this meal is expensive.

I see Kent everywhere leaving his URL.

ling239 said...

wow... that sashimi must be really good ~ ^_^

glad to hear that u have a good time ^O^

HairyBerry said...

happy belated birthday, yammylicious! may the rest of the year bring you success in whatever you do ;>

yeah, a little pricey lar. so nice lar, your Mr. B! ;>

choi yen said...

Happy belated birthday...although u r not a raw food person but u do enjoy ur sumptuous birthday dinner huh...

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

look like a nice place with nice food... but pricey ler... 430 for 2 person... >.< i think i would rather buy my gf a Coach's wristlet with that price... haha :P

Little Inbox said...

WAHHHHH...400+ meal for 2, never in my life got the chance and courage to eat such expensive meal!

J2Kfm said...

wah! reli pampered by Mr.B, eh? count yourself lucky! and hope you will enjoy your next bday celebration, FULL-heartedly!
happt bday ...

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Rm426.65 for 2 person?
Omg! So expensive!
HappyBeLated Birthday, mydear sis
=) Stay cool and happy all the time. Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
Looks like you had a good time.

~Christine~Leng said...

Happy Belated Birthday gal! *Hugs and kisses*

Glad you had a terrific time especially with your Mr.B :)

voon said...

i'm a random reader of ur nice flog:) i tried the honeydew motoyaki.agree wif u it's damn yammy! the sashimi there are awesome too! but seriously it's too pricey:( i tried their bbq kobe beef there. it's just few slices and it costed me rm160! anyway, happy bday:D

Julian Si said...

Hey, happy Happy HAPPY birthday :-)

Cheers,
Another Food Blogger
juliansi.blogspot.com

Christina Kim said...

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to you sweetie!:)
Your Mr B is really a great person...hehe
Oooo....but 400++ was really very expensive...but you must've had a great feast;)

Steven Goh said...

Ninja Jones? Japanese Ninja + Indiana Jones? Kinda unique name this restaurant has. Wah.... eating here is not cheap at all

Anonymous said...

yer,
u visited ninja jones ed,
i wan i wan.

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Hie.Mydear.
I hv just set up a new FoodBlog =)
http://ieatjeromefo.blogspot.com

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

well happy very belated birthday..its ur sashimi platter la..thats the bomb! if not no ned so expensive wor..

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

happy birthday! only 20? go ahead and have a wonderful life!

Anonymous said...

i wan uni!!!...sashimi lok fresh and yummy...happy birthday to u!!!

s.kuan said...

the last time i went ninja jones the bill came up to RM400++ as well. but i had kobe beef which alone cost about RM200. i had the moto-yaki too. Very yummy!

hey mind linking my foodie blog?

http://kuanfoodfetish.blogspot.com

tq!

Unknown said...

Happy belated bday :)

Hi, I am Desmond from food.malaysiamosywanted.com

I would like to invite you to join our food project. If you are interested, do contact me at info[at]malaysiamostwanted

(dot)com so that I could update you with more detail :)

wmw said...

Sorry, Happy Belated Birthday to you! Looks like you had a lovely celebration.

Warren Smith said...

I have your picture on my blog. I will link you also. I love crazy Japan and write wild silly stuff about it. I speak the language too, but from NY

ocio en barcelona said...

I saw really much worthwhile info in this post!